Jake Luton and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips around Luton's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Luton's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jake Luton Passing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jake Luton Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Luton's per-game passing completions average (20.0) is 4.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Luton had more than 15.5 completions in three of three games this season (100% of his opportunities).
- Luton's season-long average over/under is 19.8 completions. He has recorded 0.2 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of three games this year, Luton has hit the over on completions prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Luton has gone over his average prop bet for completions (19.8) in just one of three games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Luton has averaged 36.7 passing attempts per game this season, 13.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (23.5).
- In 100% of his games this year (three of three), Luton has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (23.5 passing attempts).
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Luton this year is 35.2. He usually has gone over that number, averaging 36.7 attempts per game, 1.5 more than his average prop.
- In three of his three games (100%), Luton has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 66.7% of his games (two of three opportunities), Luton has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Luton has recorded 208.0 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 37.5 yards greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In one of three games this season (33.3%), Luton has thrown for more than 170.5 yards.
- Luton's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 220.5, which he's fallen short of by 12.5 yards on average.
- Luton has hit the passing yards over in only one of three opportunities this year (33.3%).
- Luton has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (220.5 passing yards) in only 33.3% of his games (one out of three matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Luton's 0.7 passing touchdowns per game average is 0.2 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet total in Sunday's contest (0.5).
- Luton has put up more than 0.5 passing touchdowns in 66.7% of his games this year (two of three).
- Luton's season average of 0.7 passing touchdowns per game is 0.8 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- Luton has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Luton has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Luton's per-game interception average -- 2.0 -- is 1.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 100% of his games this year (three of three), Luton has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Luton has been picked off an average of 2.0 times per game this season, 0.8 more than his season average prop.
- 66.7% of the time this year (two out of three games), Luton has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Luton has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2 interceptions) in only 33.3% of his games this season (one of three games).
Powered By Data Skrive