Jake Luton and the Jacksonville Jaguars hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at home at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Luton's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Luton and the Jaguars square off with the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jake Luton Passing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jake Luton Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Luton's per-game passing completions average (22.0) is 2.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (19.5).
- Luton collected more than 19.5 completions in one of two games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Luton has averaged 1.5 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (20.5).
- In 50% of his games this year, Luton has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Luton has gone over his average completions prop bet total (20.5 completions) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Luton has averaged 2.0 more passing attempts per game (36.5) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (34.5).
- In two of two games this season (100%), Luton has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Luton this season is 35.5. He typically has outperformed that value, averaging 36.5 attempts per game, 1.0 more than his average prop.
- 100% of the time this season (two of two games), Luton has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half of his games this year, Luton has topped his average passing attempts prop bet total of 35.5 passing attempts.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Luton has racked up 236.5 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 19.0 yards greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (one of two matchups), Luton has thrown for more than 217.5 yards.
- Luton's average passing yards prop bet this season is 226, which he's exceeded by 10.5 yards on average this year.
- Luton has gone over his passing yards prop total one time this season (exactly half of his games).
- In exactly half of his games this season, Luton has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 226.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Luton is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Luton has yet to throw for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through two outings this season.
- Luton's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.5 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- Luton has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Luton has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Luton averages 0.5 less interceptions per game (1.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Luton has yet to throw for more than 1.5 interceptions in a game through two outings this year.
- Luton has thrown 1.0 interception per game this season, which is equal to his season average prop.
- Luton has not gone over on an interception prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Luton has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (one INT).
Powered By Data Skrive