Jacob Hollister and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hollister's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Hollister's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jacob Hollister Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jacob Hollister Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hollister is averaging 13.5 receiving yards per game, 10.0 less than the over/under of 23.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 6.7% of his games this year (one out of 15), Hollister has totaled more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Hollister's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25 per game. He averages 11.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In only zero of his four games (0%), Hollister has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 6.7% of his games (one of 15 opportunities), Hollister has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (25).
- Hollister is averaging 31 yards per game in his last three outings against the 49ers, 7.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hollister's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 23.5 yards, a figure he has outdone two times in three career games opposite the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive