On Sunday, Jacob Hollister and the Seattle Seahawks host the Los Angeles Rams at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hollister's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hollister's performance play out for the Seahawks against the Rams on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Jacob Hollister Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Jacob Hollister Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hollister is averaging 13.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 fewer than the over/under of 22.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In one of 14 games this year (7.1%), Hollister has put up more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Hollister's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25 per game. He is averaging 11.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Hollister has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only zero of his four games (0%).
- In only 7.1% of his games (one of 14 opportunities), Hollister has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (25).
- Hollister's 20 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Rams are 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hollister's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 22.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed one time in two career games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive