Jacob Hollister and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Jets on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some tips for betting on Hollister's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the New York Jets. Watch Hollister's Seahawks square off against the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Jacob Hollister Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Jacob Hollister Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hollister is averaging 12.4 receiving yards per game, 17.1 fewer than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 8.3% of his games this season (one out of 12), Hollister has collected more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Hollister's season average of 12.4 receiving yards per game is 11.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.
- Hollister has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his two games (0%).
- In only one of his 12 games (8.3%), Hollister has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 24 yards.
- Hollister is averaging zero yards per game in his last three contests against the Jets, 29.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hollister's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 29.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in three lifetime games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive