On Sunday, Jacob Hollister and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Giants at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips into Hollister's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hollister and the Seahawks square off against the Giants on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Jacob Hollister Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jacob Hollister Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hollister is averaging 11.7 receiving yards per game, 12.8 less than the over/under of 24.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 9.1% of his games this year (one out of 11), Hollister has put up more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Hollister's season average of 11.7 receiving yards per game is 11.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 23.5.
- In just zero of his one game (0%), Hollister has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 9.1% of his games (one out of 11 chances), Hollister has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (23.5).
Powered By Data Skrive