Jacob Hollister and the Seattle Seahawks play the Los Angeles Rams on Saturday in the NFC Wild Card Round at Lumen Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hollister's receiving props. You can watch Hollister and the Seahawks take on the Rams on FOX at 4:40 PM ET.
Jacob Hollister Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Jacob Hollister Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hollister is averaging 13.1 receiving yards per game, 3.4 fewer than the over/under of 16.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In six out of 16 games this season (37.5%), Hollister has collected more than 16.5 receiving yards.
- Hollister's season average of 13.1 receiving yards per game is 11.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.5.
- Hollister has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his five games (0%).
- In only 6.2% of his games (one of 16 opportunities), Hollister has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (24.5).
- Hollister is averaging 19 yards per game in his last three contests against the Rams, 2.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (16.5).
- Bookmakers have set Hollister's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 16.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed two times in three total games opposite the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive