Jack Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Doyle's receiving prop bets. You can watch Doyle and the Colts face off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Doyle is averaging 18.0 receiving yards per game, 4.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two out of six), Doyle has put up more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Doyle's season average of 18.0 receiving yards per game is 7.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.8.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Doyle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Doyle has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.8 yards.
- Doyle's 41 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Ravens are 18.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Ravens, Doyle has surpassed this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 22.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive