Jack Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's a breakdown of Doyle's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Doyle's performance plays out when the Colts take on the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Doyle is averaging 18.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- In two of five games this year (40%), Doyle has totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Doyle's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.7 per game. He is averaging 8.7 less per game than that average.
- Doyle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In only 40% of his games (two out of five opportunities), Doyle has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (26.7).
- Doyle's 35 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Lions are 13.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Lions, Doyle has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 21.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive