Jack Doyle's Indianapolis Colts host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Doyle's receiving prop bets. You can watch Doyle and the Colts play the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Doyle is averaging 15.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Doyle has not picked up more than 21.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Doyle's season average of 15.3 receiving yards per game is 12.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.
- Doyle has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Doyle has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (28 yards).
- Doyle's 52.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Bengals are 30.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Doyle's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 21.5 yards, a number he has surpassed two times in four total games opposite the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive