Jack Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts square off against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday on the road at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Doyle's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Doyle's Colts take on the Browns at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Doyle is averaging 20.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Doyle has yet to put up more than 22.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Doyle's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.8 per game. He is averaging 9.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Doyle has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Doyle has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (29.8 yards).
- Doyle is averaging 16 yards per game in his last one outing against the Browns, 6.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Doyle's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 22.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Browns.
Powered by Data Skrive