Jack Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Doyle's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Doyle's performance plays out when the Colts take on the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Doyle is averaging 18.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 fewer than the over/under of 25.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 30.8% of his games this year (four out of 13), Doyle has put up more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Doyle's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.8 per game. He averages 6.8 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Doyle has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Doyle has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.8 yards.
- Doyle's 18.5 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Jaguars are 7.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Doyle's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 25.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded three times in 10 career games versus the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive