On Sunday, Jack Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Doyle's receiving prop bets. Watch Doyle's performance play out for the Colts against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Doyle is averaging 12.7 receiving yards per game, 7.8 less than the over/under of 20.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two of nine games this season (22.2%), Doyle has totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Doyle's season average of 12.7 receiving yards per game is 12.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.8.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Doyle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his nine games (22.2%), Doyle has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.8 yards.
- Doyle's 26.3 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Texans are 5.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Doyle's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 20.5 yards, a mark he has beat six times in 10 total games opposite the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive