Jack Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Doyle's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Green Bay Packers. Watch Doyle's Colts square off against the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Doyle is averaging 15.4 receiving yards per game, 7.1 fewer than the over/under of 22.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two of seven games this year (28.6%), Doyle has put up more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Doyle's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.4 per game. He is averaging 10.0 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Doyle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Doyle has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.4 yards.
- Doyle's 61 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Packers are 38.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Doyle's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 22.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed one time in one total game opposite the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive