On Thursday, Jack Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Doyle's receiving prop bets. Watch Doyle's Colts square off against the Titans on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Doyle is averaging 15.4 receiving yards per game, 7.1 fewer than the over/under of 22.5 set for Thursday's outing.
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two of seven), Doyle has put up more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Doyle's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.4 per game. He is averaging 10.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Doyle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Doyle has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.4 yards.
- Doyle's 42.2 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Titans are 19.7 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In 10 career games versus the Titans, Doyle has surpassed this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 22.5 yards six times.
Powered By Data Skrive