Jack Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts square off against the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's an analysis of Doyle's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Doyle and the Colts face off against the Bills on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Doyle is averaging 17.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 less than the over/under of 19.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (four of 14), Doyle has put up more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Doyle's season average of 17.9 receiving yards per game is 6.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.8.
- In only two of his nine games (22.2%), Doyle has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 14 games (28.6%), Doyle has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.8 yards.
- Doyle's four receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Bills are 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Doyle's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 19.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one career game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive