J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Dobbins' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Dobbins' Ravens face off against the Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins' per-game rushing attempts average (4.2) is 4.3 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Dobbins has had more than 8.5 rushing attempts in one out of six games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Dobbins has averaged 3.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.3).
- In only one of six games this year, Dobbins achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Dobbins has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.3 rushing attempts) in only 16.7% of his games (one of six games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Dobbins' 25.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 7.8 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Dobbins has put up more than 33.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 29 yards, which he's fallen short of by 3.3 on average.
- Dobbins has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Dobbins has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (29) in only 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive