J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Dobbins' rushing props. Watch Dobbins' Ravens square off against the Eagles at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins has averaged 3.2 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Dobbins has not carried the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Dobbins' season-long average over/under is 7.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Dobbins has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Dobbins has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (7.7 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Dobbins is set at 21.5. That's 3.7 more yards than his season average of 25.2.
- Dobbins has not run for more than 21.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Dobbins' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 30.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 5.3 on average.
- Dobbins has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Dobbins has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (30.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive