J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Dobbins' rushing prop bets. Watch Dobbins' Ravens square off with the Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins has averaged 3.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Dobbins has yet to carry the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Dobbins' season-long average over/under is 8.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Dobbins has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Dobbins has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (8.2 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Dobbins is set at 24.5 yards. That is 1.5 fewer than his season average of 23.0.
- Dobbins has yet to rush for more than 24.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Dobbins has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (32) by 9.0 yards.
- Dobbins has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Dobbins has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (32 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive