J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Dobbins' rushing prop bets. You can watch Dobbins and the Ravens play the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins has averaged 8.6 rushing attempts per game, 5.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In two out of 14 games this season (14.3% of his chances), Dobbins has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Dobbins has averaged 1.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.4).
- Dobbins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of 14 games this year (21.4% of his chances).
- Dobbins' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.4. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his one career matchup against the Bengals, Dobbins recorded one carry, 13.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Dobbins' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 14.5 attempts, a number he has failed to go over in one lifetime game against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Dobbins is set at 66.5 yards. That is 20.4 more than his season average of 46.1.
- Four times this season (out of 14 total games -- 28.6%), Dobbins has had more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (43.9) by 2.2 yards.
- Dobbins has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total seven times (half of his games).
- Dobbins has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (43.9) in seven out of 14 games.
- In his one career matchup against the Bengals, Dobbins finished with 34 rushing yards, 32.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Dobbins has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 66.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Dobbins' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Dobbins recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in six out of 14 games this season (42.9% of his chances).
- Dobbins' 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- Dobbins hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in four of four games this year (100% of his chances).
- Dobbins has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just six of 14 games (42.9%).
- In his single career matchup against the Bengals, Dobbins scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Dobbins' rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive