J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens host the New York Giants on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Dobbins' rushing prop bets. You can watch Dobbins and the Ravens face off against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins has averaged 8.5 rushing attempts per game, 7.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Dobbins has yet to carry the ball more than 15.5 times in a game through 13 outings this season.
- Dobbins' season-long average over/under is 10 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Dobbins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of 13 games this year (23.1% of his chances).
- Dobbins has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10 rushing attempts) in only 46.2% of his games (six of 13 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Dobbins' 43.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 24.8 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of 13 total games -- 23.1%), Dobbins has had more than 68.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (42) by 1.7 yards.
- Dobbins has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just six out of 13 times (46.2%).
- In only six games this season (46.2%), Dobbins, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 42.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Dobbins has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which is equal to the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Dobbins has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13 chances).
- Dobbins' 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- Dobbins hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in three of three games this year (100% of his chances).
- Dobbins has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only five of 13 games (38.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive