J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens take on the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at home at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Dobbins' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Dobbins and the Ravens face off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins' per-game rushing attempts average (8.0) is 6.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In two out of 12 games this season (16.7% of his opportunities), Dobbins has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Dobbins has averaged 1.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.6).
- Dobbins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of 12 games this year (25% of his chances).
- Dobbins' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.6. He's gone over that total in just five of 12 games (41.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Dobbins is set at 66.5 yards. That's 24.5 more than his season average of 42.0.
- In 25% of his games this season (three of 12 matchups), Dobbins has put up more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (39.8) by 2.2 yards.
- Dobbins has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- In only five games this season (41.7%), Dobbins, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 39.8.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Dobbins has collected 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Dobbins has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (four out of 12 chances).
- Dobbins' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Dobbins hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in two of two games this year (100% of his chances).
- Dobbins has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just four of 12 games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive