J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens host the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Dobbins' rushing props. Watch Dobbins' Ravens play the Cowboys at 8:05 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins has averaged 7.2 rushing attempts per game, 5.3 less than the over/under in Tuesday's game (12.5).
- In two of 10 games this season (20% of his chances), Dobbins has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Dobbins' season-long average over/under is 8.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of 10 games this year, Dobbins achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (30% of his opportunities).
- Dobbins has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.9 rushing attempts) in just 40% of his games (four of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Tuesday's rushing yards over/under for Dobbins is set at 58.5 yards. That's 20.5 more than his season average of 38.0.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Dobbins has put up more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 36.2, which he's outpaced by 1.8 yards on average this year.
- Dobbins has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- In only three games this season (30%), Dobbins, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 36.2.
Powered By Data Skrive