J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Dobbins' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Dobbins and the Ravens take on the Steelers on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins has averaged 7.2 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Dobbins has collected more than 9.5 rushing attempts in three out of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities).
- Dobbins has averaged 1.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.9).
- In just three of 10 games this year, Dobbins achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (30% of his opportunities).
- Dobbins has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.9 rushing attempts) in only 40% of his games (four of 10 games).
- In his one career matchup against the Steelers, Dobbins recorded 15 carries, 5.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Dobbins' rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 9.5 attempts, a mark he has surpassed one time in one total game opposite the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Dobbins' 38.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10 matchups), Dobbins has put up more than 38.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (36.2) by 1.8 yards.
- Dobbins has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- In only three games this season (30%), Dobbins, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 36.2.
- In his only career matchup against the Steelers, Dobbins finished with 113 rushing yards, 74.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Dobbins has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 38.5 yards one time in one career game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive