J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Dobbins' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans. Watch Dobbins' Ravens square off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins has averaged 6.3 rushing attempts per game, 3.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Dobbins has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts in two out of nine games this season (22.2% of his chances).
- Dobbins' season-long average over/under is 8.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Dobbins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of nine games this year (22.2% of his chances).
- Dobbins' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.8. He's gone over that total in only three of nine games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Dobbins' 34.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 5.1 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of nine total games -- 22.2%), Dobbins has had more than 39.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (35.9) by 1.5 yards.
- Dobbins has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
- In only two games this season (22.2%), Dobbins, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 35.9.
Powered By Data Skrive