J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's an analysis of Dobbins' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Dobbins' Ravens face off against the Patriots at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins has averaged 6.5 rushing attempts per game, 6.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Dobbins has not carried the ball more than 12.5 times in a game through eight outings this year.
- Dobbins' season-long average over/under is 8.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Dobbins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of eight games this year (25% of his chances).
- Dobbins has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.5 rushing attempts) in only 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Dobbins is set at 47.5 yards. That's 10.4 more than his season average of 37.1.
- Two times this season (out of eight total games -- 25%), Dobbins has had more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 34.5, which he's outpaced by 2.6 yards on average this year.
- Dobbins has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- In only two games this season (25%), Dobbins, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 34.5.
Powered By Data Skrive