On Sunday, J.D. McKissic and Washington host the Carolina Panthers at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around McKissic's rushing prop bets. Watch how McKissic's performance plays out when Washington square off against the Panthers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKissic's per-game rushing attempts average (5.6) is 2.9 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In two of 14 games this season (14.3% of his chances), McKissic has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- McKissic's season-long average over/under is 5.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of McKissic's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 12 games).
- McKissic has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.1 rushing attempts) in just 42.9% of his games (six of 14 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for McKissic is set at 33.5 yards. That is 8.5 more than his season average of 25.0.
- Six times this season (out of 14 total games -- 42.9%), McKissic has had more than 33.5 rushing yards.
- McKissic's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 22.6, which he's outpaced by 2.4 yards on average this year.
- McKissic has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
- In only six games this season (42.9%), McKissic, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 22.6.
Powered By Data Skrive