On Sunday, J.D. McKissic and Washington host the Seattle Seahawks at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips into McKissic's rushing prop bets. Watch McKissic's Washington football team face off against the Seahawks on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKissic has averaged 5.1 rushing attempts per game, 3.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In one out of 13 games this season (7.7% of his opportunities), McKissic has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- McKissic's season-long average over/under is 4.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of 11 games this year, McKissic took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (63.6% of his opportunities).
- McKissic has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.8 rushing attempts) in 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McKissic's 23.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13 matchups), McKissic has put up more than 32.5 rushing yards.
- McKissic's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 21.7, which he's outpaced by 1.3 yards on average this year.
- McKissic has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 11 opportunities (36.4%).
- In only five games this season (38.5%), McKissic, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 21.7.
Powered By Data Skrive