J.D. McKissic and Washington take on the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday on the road at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around McKissic's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch McKissic and Washington square off with the Steelers on FOX at 5:00 PM ET.
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKissic has averaged 4.5 rushing attempts per game, the same as the over/under in Monday's game.
- In six out of 11 games this season (54.5% of his opportunities), McKissic has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- McKissic's season-long average over/under is 4.6 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 55.6% of McKissic's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of nine games).
- McKissic's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.6. He's gone over that total in six of 11 games (54.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for McKissic is set at 18.5. That's 1.8 fewer yards than his season average of 20.3.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games -- 36.4%), McKissic has had more than 18.5 rushing yards.
- McKissic's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 21.6 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.3 on average.
- McKissic has hit the rushing yards over in only three of nine opportunities (33.3%).
- McKissic has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (21.6) in just 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive