J.D. McKissic and Washington square off against the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday on the road at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around McKissic's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how McKissic's performance plays out when Washington square off with the Cowboys on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKissic's per-game rushing attempts average (4.9) is 0.6 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (5.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities), McKissic has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- McKissic's season-long average over/under is 4.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of eight games this year, McKissic took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (62.5% of his opportunities).
- McKissic's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.5. He's gone over that total in six of 10 games (60%).
- McKissic averages 2.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Cowboys, 2.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set McKissic's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 5.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in three career games against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards prop bet for McKissic is set at 23.5 yards. That is 1.8 more than his season average of 21.7.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10 matchups), McKissic has put up more than 23.5 rushing yards.
- McKissic has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (21.4) by 0.3 yards.
- McKissic has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of eight times (37.5%).
- In only four games this season (40%), McKissic, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 21.4.
- Over his three career matchups against the Cowboys, McKissic averages 16 rushing yards per game, 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In three career games versus the Cowboys, McKissic has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 23.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive