J.D. McKissic and Washington host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for McKissic's rushing props. Watch McKissic's performance play out for Washington against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKissic's per-game rushing attempts average (4.8) is 0.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In three of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances), McKissic has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- McKissic's season-long average over/under is 4.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of seven games this year, McKissic took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- McKissic has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.4 rushing attempts) in 55.6% of his games (five of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McKissic's 19.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 5.2 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), McKissic has put up more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- McKissic has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (20.9) by 1.6 yards.
- McKissic has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of seven times (28.6%).
- McKissic has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (20.9) in only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive