J.D. McKissic and Washington visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for McKissic's rushing props. Watch how McKissic's performance plays out when Washington square off against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKissic has averaged 4.4 rushing attempts per game, 1.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- McKissic has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts in two out of eight games this season (25% of his opportunities).
- McKissic's 4.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 4.2.
- McKissic rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- McKissic has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.2 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for McKissic is set at 25.5 yards. That is 4.5 more than his season average of 21.0.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight matchups), McKissic has put up more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- McKissic's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 20.2, which he's outpaced by 0.8 yards on average this year.
- McKissic has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of six times (33.3%).
- In only three games this season (37.5%), McKissic, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 20.2.
Powered By Data Skrive