J.D. McKissic and Washington take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Saturday in the NFC Wild Card Round at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for McKissic's rushing props. Watch how McKissic's performance plays out when Washington take on the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
J.D. McKissic Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McKissic's per-game rushing attempts average (5.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (5.5).
- McKissic has collected more than 5.5 rushing attempts in six of 16 games this season (37.5% of his chances).
- McKissic's 5.3 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 5.2.
- In eight of 14 games this year, McKissic took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- McKissic has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.2 rushing attempts) in only 37.5% of his games (six of 16 games).
- In his one career matchup against the Buccaneers, McKissic finished with one carry, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- McKissic has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 5.5 rushing attempts in one career game against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for McKissic is set at 24.5 yards. That is 1.7 more than his season average of 22.8.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (six of 16 matchups), McKissic has put up more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- McKissic's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 23.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.3 on average.
- McKissic has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 14 times (35.7%).
- McKissic has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (23.1) in just 37.5% of his games (six out of 16 matchups).
- McKissic's two rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Buccaneers are 22.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In one career game against the Buccaneers, McKissic has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 24.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive