On Sunday, Ito Smith and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Smith's rushing prop bets. Watch Smith's Falcons square off with the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Ito Smith Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Ito Smith Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Smith has averaged 4.7 rushing attempts per game, 5.8 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Smith has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in two of 13 games this season (15.4% of his opportunities).
- Smith has averaged 3.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.8).
- Half of Smith's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Smith has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.8 rushing attempts) in just 30.8% of his games (four of 13 games).
- Smith averages 8.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, 2.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 10.5 attempts one time in two career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Smith is set at 38.5 yards. That's 18.6 more than his season average of 19.9.
- In 23.1% of his games this season (three of 13 matchups), Smith has put up more than 38.5 rushing yards.
- Smith has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (30.2) by 10.3 yards.
- Smith has gone over the rushing yards total in 75% of his opportunities (three of four games).
- In only four games this season (30.8%), Smith, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.2.
- Over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, Smith averages 23 rushing yards per game, 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 38.5 rushing yards in two lifetime games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive