Ito Smith and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Smith's rushing props. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Falcons square off with the Chiefs on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Ito Smith Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Ito Smith Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Smith's per-game rushing attempts average (4.3) is 6.2 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In two out of 12 games this season (16.7% of his opportunities), Smith has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Smith's season-long average over/under is 6.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In two of three games this year, Smith took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Smith has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.8 rushing attempts) in only 25% of his games (three of 12 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Smith's 17.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 25.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of 12 total games -- 8.3%), Smith has had more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Smith has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (25.8) by 8.0 yards.
- Smith has gone over the rushing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities (two of three games).
- Smith has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (25.8) in only 25% of his games (three out of 12 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive