Ito Smith and the Atlanta Falcons host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Smith's rushing props. Watch Smith's Falcons square off with the Buccaneers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Ito Smith Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Ito Smith Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Smith's per-game rushing attempts average (4.1) is 4.4 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In two of 11 games this season (18.2% of his opportunities), Smith has had more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Smith's season-long average over/under is six rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In two of two games this year, Smith took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Smith has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (six rushing attempts) in only 27.3% of his games (three of 11 games).
- In his single career matchup against the Buccaneers, Smith had 11 carries, 2.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 8.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Smith is set at 30.5 yards. That's 13.3 more than his season average of 17.2.
- Three times this season (out of 11 total games -- 27.3%), Smith has had more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Smith has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (23.5) by 6.3 yards.
- Smith has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in two games (100%) out of two opportunities.
- In only three games this season (27.3%), Smith, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 23.5.
- In his lone career matchup against the Buccaneers, Smith had 22 rushing yards, 8.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Buccaneers, Smith has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 30.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive