Ito Smith and the Atlanta Falcons square off against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Smith's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Smith's Falcons take on the Chargers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Ito Smith Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Ito Smith Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Smith's per-game rushing attempts average (3.4) is 2.1 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In two out of 10 games this season (20% of his opportunities), Smith has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Smith has averaged 3.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.5).
- In one of one game this year, Smith took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Smith has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.5 rushing attempts) in only 20% of his games (two of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Smith is set at 24.5 yards. That is 9.8 more than his season average of 14.7.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Smith has put up more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Smith's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 22.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.8 on average.
- Smith has gone over the rushing yards total in 100% of his opportunities (one of one game).
- Smith has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (22.5) in just 20% of his games (two out of 10 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive