Ito Smith and the Atlanta Falcons host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Smith's rushing props. Watch Smith's Falcons take on the Saints at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Ito Smith Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Ito Smith Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Smith has averaged 2.9 rushing attempts per game, 3.6 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In one of nine games this season (11.1% of his chances), Smith has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Smith has averaged 3.6 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.5).
- In one of one game this year, Smith took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Smith's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.5. He's gone over that total in only one of nine games (11.1%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Saints, Smith averages 2.3 carries per game, 4.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 6.5 rushing attempts in three lifetime games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Smith's 12.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 12.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of nine total games -- 11.1%), Smith has had more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Smith's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 22.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 10.2 on average.
- Smith has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in one game (100%) out of one opportunity.
- In only one game this season (11.1%), Smith, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 22.5.
- Smith's -0.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Saints are 24.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Saints, Smith has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 24.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive