Isaiah Wright and Washington host the New York Giants on Sunday at FedExField. Here's an analysis of Wright's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Wright's Washington football team play the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Isaiah Wright Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Isaiah Wright Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wright's per-game rushing attempts average (0.6) is 0.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Wright has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Wright's season-long average over/under is 1.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Wright has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Wright has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.5 attempts).
- Wright put up one carry in his one career matchup against the Giants, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Wright has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 1.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Wright is set at 6.5 yards. That is 3.3 fewer than his season average of 3.2.
- In 20% of his games this season (one of five matchups), Wright has put up more than 6.5 rushing yards.
- Wright has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (6.8) by 3.6 yards.
- Wright has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- Wright has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (6.8) in just 20% of his games (one out of five matchups).
- In his only career matchup against the Giants, Wright recorded one rushing yard, 5.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Wright's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 6.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one career game against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive