Isaiah Wright and Washington host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at FedExField. Here's a look at Wright's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Wright's Washington football team square off with the Cowboys at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Isaiah Wright Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Isaiah Wright Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wright's per-game rushing attempts average (0.6) is 0.9 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Wright has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Wright's season-long average over/under is 1.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.9 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Wright has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Wright has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Wright's 3.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.3 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Wright has yet to rush for more than 5.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Wright's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 6.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 3.6 on average.
- Wright has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Wright has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (6.8 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive