Isaiah Wright and Washington travel to play the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Wright's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Wright and Washington square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Isaiah Wright Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Isaiah Wright Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wright's per-game rushing attempts average (0.5) is 1.0 fewer rushing attempt than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Wright has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Wright's season-long average over/under is 1.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- Wright has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Wright has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Wright is set at 4.5 yards. That's 0.7 fewer than his season average of 3.8.
- Wright has not run for more than 4.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Wright's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at eight yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.2 on average.
- Wright has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Wright has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (eight yards).
Powered By Data Skrive