Isaiah Wright and Washington host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for Wright's rushing props. You can watch Wright's performance play out for Washington against the Rams on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Isaiah Wright Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Isaiah Wright Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wright's per-game rushing attempts average (0.7) is 0.8 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Wright has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Wright's season-long average over/under is 1.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Wright has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Wright has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Wright's 5.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Wright has not rushed for more than 8.5 yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Wright has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (7.5) by 2.5 yards.
- Wright has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Wright has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (7.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive