Isaiah Wright and Washington visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's a look at Wright's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Wright's Washington football team take on the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Isaiah Wright Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Isaiah Wright Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Wright has averaged 0.5 rushing attempts per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three out of six games this season (50% of his chances), Wright has recorded more than 0.5 rushing attempts.
- Wright's season-long average over/under is 1.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- Wright has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Wright has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Wright's 2.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.8 less than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Wright has had more than 6.5 rushing yards.
- Wright has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (seven) by 4.3 yards.
- Wright has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of four times (25%).
- Wright has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (seven) in just 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive