On Sunday, Isaiah Wright and Washington visit the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips into Wright's receiving prop bets. Watch Wright's performance play out for Washington against the Eagles on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Isaiah Wright Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Isaiah Wright Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Wright is averaging 15.2 receiving yards per game, 7.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In four out of 13 games this year (30.8%), Wright has put up more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Wright's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.6 per game. He is averaging 10.4 less per game than that average.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Wright has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 15.4% of his games (two out of 13 chances), Wright has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (25.6).
- Wright's zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Eagles are 22.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Wright has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 22.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive