Isaiah Wright and Washington host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some tips for betting on Wright's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Carolina Panthers. Watch Wright's Washington football team face off against the Panthers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Isaiah Wright Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Isaiah Wright Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Wright is averaging 16.4 receiving yards per game, 6.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In four out of 12 games this season (33.3%), Wright has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Wright's season average of 16.4 receiving yards per game is 9.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 26.2.
- Wright has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just 16.7% of his games (two out of 12 opportunities), Wright has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (26.2).
Powered By Data Skrive