Isaiah Wright and Washington travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Wright's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Wright's Washington football team play the Steelers at 5:00 PM ET on FOX.
Isaiah Wright Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Isaiah Wright Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Wright is averaging 18.7 receiving yards per game, 2.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (21.5).
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Wright has totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Wright's season average of 18.7 receiving yards per game is 7.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 26.2.
- Wright has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Wright has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 26.2 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive