Isaiah Wright and Washington take on the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday on the road at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Wright's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Wright's performance play out for Washington against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
Isaiah Wright Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Isaiah Wright Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Wright is averaging 21.0 receiving yards per game, 1.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (22.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (four out of eight), Wright has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Wright's season average of 21.0 receiving yards per game is 5.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 26.2.
- Wright has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only 25% of his games (two of eight chances), Wright has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (26.2).
Powered By Data Skrive