Isaiah Wright's Washington football team hosts the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Wright's receiving prop bets. Watch Wright's Washington football team square off with the Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Isaiah Wright Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Isaiah Wright Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Wright's 23.0 receiving yards per game average is 1.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (21.5).
- In four of seven games this season (57.1%), Wright has put up more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Wright's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.5 per game. He averages 3.5 less per game than that average.
- Wright has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his five games (60%).
- In only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven opportunities), Wright has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (26.5).
Powered By Data Skrive