Isaiah Coulter and the Houston Texans take on the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at home at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Coulter's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Coulter's performance plays out when the Texans take on the Titans on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Isaiah Coulter Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Isaiah Coulter Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Coulter is averaging 0.0 receiving yards per game, 25.5 fewer than the over/under of 25.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Coulter has not totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards in a game through one outing this year.
- Coulter's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.5 per game. He averages 33.5 less per game than that average.
- Coulter has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Coulter has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (33.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive