Irv Smith Jr. and the Minnesota Vikings host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Smith and the Vikings square off against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 21.3 receiving yards per game, 10.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Smith has yet to put up more than 31.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.9 per game. He is averaging 5.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his five games (20%).
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 26.9 yards.
- Smith's 40.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Lions are 9.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Lions, Smith has gone over this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 31.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive